Imagine camping within the grounds of a Wildlife Park?
You simply arrive and your tent is erected complete with stretcher beds, sheets and sleeping bag and pillow if you require them. We do encourage guests to bring their own sleeping bag and/or pillow due to the current health crisis however if you don't have them we have plenty available, all washed daily ready to go. Nibbles on arrival, Dinner and breakfast is also included. On arrival you get to meet the Rhino up close and personal and the following day your adventure also includes giraffe feeding. Oh and don't forget we want your stay to be memorable so sit back and relax and enjoy country music around the campfire.
About This Deal
Includes overnight camping, tents erected, stretcher beds, linen, welcome animal encounter, dinner and live music around the campfire. Guests to supply their own sleeping bags and pillows. The evening is BYO. After a quick introduction and induction we then take you on your private animal encounter. The night has only just begun! You will enjoy a chef prepared dinner and enjoy music around the campfire. Following this unique experience, it is then time to go to bed......and listen to the lions roar. Early morning you won't need an alarm clock the Lions will wake you up. We then take you to a breakfast you will never forget, on a platform, looking over the Sumatran Tiger. Once breakfast has finished your overnight camping fee includes full entry to the Zoo and a giraffe feeding experience.
• Mogo Wildlife Park, 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo, New South Wales 2536 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Full entry to the Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mogo Zoo, 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo NSW 2536, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Camping Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.