Imagine an overnight camping experience in the Blue Mountains where you get to wake up to the sounds of Australia. Your experience starts at 3pm and before you know it you will be relaxing at your campsite with the wildlife around you. Dinner is served by our chef and then relax around the campfire and your host will proudly share the history of the Mountains and explain how Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawson crossed the mountains back in 1813. The following day be woken by natures alarm clock, the incredible sounds of Cockatoos and Kookaburras. We spend a day together touring the Blue Mountains seeing one of Australia's oldest Aboriginal caves, Aboriginal rock art, the Three sisters, waterfalls and cliff faces. We can't wait to show you the Blue Mountains. Our overnight camping experiences operate all year with minimum bookings numbers of 4. Please note that for the 2019/2020 season, we only have availability remaining on Dec 5.
What You'll Get
Expect an awesome memory :) the Blue Mountains is where we live and we can't wait to show off our backyard
You are only a few moments away from confirming a Great Camping Adventure overnight camping experience. Imagine waking up with Kangaroos, kookaburras and cockatoos or relaxing after dinner around a campfire. Your host often says 'we come together as strangers we will leave as friends'. Whilst thousands of people rush into the mountains and try and see everything in one day this experience is the real Australia and it will be the highlight of your trip.
This is what you will receive:
• Tent sites established with stretcher beds and mattress for your arrival. (we can supply sleeping bag and pillow or you can supply your own)
• Fully catered dinner plus breakfast and lunch the following day.
• Your professional guide will take you on a journey through time and explain how the mountains were formed and how the explorers Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawson crossed the Blue Mountains back in 1813.
• All individual National Park admission including camping fees covered and the Great Camping Adventure staff will be with you the entire time. The only fee you will need to pay is if you drive your own vehicle and then you will be required to pay a vehicle pass which is $8 per day. This only applies to those that park their vehicle in the National Park. Our team will discuss this with you once your booking has been confirmed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 4 guests apply per booking.
- Minimum age to attend Great Camping Adventures overnight experience is 5 years of age. Please remember to wear enclosed shoes. The bush is unpredictable and we take all precautions to protect you. All guests must bring a hat, sunglasses if you choose, jacket for cooler and unpredictable weather, shorts, long pants, change of shirts, personal hygiene items.
- Our overnight camping dates are as follows:
- We understand planning your overseas or domestic holiday can be challenging so we want to work in with you. We suggest once you have your overseas travel dates planned you immediately secure our overnight camping experience. A minimum of 4 people will be required per booking for us to run an overnight camping experience. If you are booking as a single person or a couple please still book your camping experience as we may already have others that have booked that date as well. We can't wait to show you the Three Sisters, the Aboriginal cave and rock art and the most magnificent views imaginable.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- National Park fees
- Dinner plus breakfast and lunch the following day
- Transport from the moment you arrive until the following afternoon when we return to Glenbrook
- Tents erected for your arrival
- Sleeping bags (you can bring your own sleeping bag if you prefer)
- Pillows (you can bring your own pillow if you prefer)
- Stretcher Beds for a single person
- Overnight accommodation
- National Parks vehicle entry pass ($8 per day, should you be bringing your own vehicle and parking within the National Park) Our team will discuss this with you once your booking is confirmed
Departure location will be from the entrance to the Blue Mountains National Park Bruce Road Glenbrook, or for those traveling to the Blue Mountains by train we will meet you at the bus shelter located on the same side of the road once you exit from Glenbrook train station. Prior to your overnight camping experience we will make contact via Viator to ensure you are 100% on time to meet our team at 2.45pm on the day of your overnight camping experience.
Same as departure location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.