In Brisbane take an open topped Green Cab to follow the river’s cycle paths through the city’s beautiful Botanical Gardens, along the delightful and scenic Clem Jones Promenade at South Bank, through trendy Little Stanley St at South Brisbane and over several pedestrian/cycle only bridges. You can travel through the city’s CBD past all Brisbane’s historical buildings and go to places to have the best views of our city’s skyline. Our personalised tours can even collect and/or drop you at your hotel or at any other CBD location of your choice. Your rider will play your favourite music or you can just sit back and simply enjoy the sounds and sights of our beautiful city.
What You'll Get
• Tour Brisbane by pedicab and see far more than visitors see on foot
• You can tailor the tour to choose the sights you want to see - just write us a note when making your booking, or just ask our experienced riders to surprise you with the best of Brisbane
• Make a convoy with your friends - we have lots of cabs
• Enjoy a relaxed and amazing tour on the river
• Listen to your favourite music while on the tour
• Our riders can pick you up at your CBD hotel and can end at any restaurant, nite club or even take you back to your hotel in the CBD - just ask your rider
• Have fun with your friends while you see the best of Brisbane
• Each pedicab can fit up to 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under 8 years old (children under 8 are free with 2 paying adults)
• While our service is fully insured passengers should note there are risks involved when you ride a Green Cab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Your your can start from one of our ranks, or you can setup a Hotel/restaurant pickup
Our rank lacations are:
Eagle St Pier
*The 20 minute and 40 min tour must start from one of our ranks.
Friday evenings: 5pm – late Saturday: 11am-late Sunday: 11am-6pm $50 per person tours can be booked for any time after 10am (ie weekdays included) Minimum of 2 customers needed to book mid-week
20 to 80 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Green Cabs in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.