Spectacular Seaplane flight to the World Famous Whitehaven Beach.
Arrive in style with a graceful water landing at this iconic beach.
This half day tour you will visit the World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Islands National Park and Whitehaven Beach. The itinerary includes buffet beach lunch and use of GSL Marine beach club activities.
Take advantage of stand up paddle boards or just relax while rejuvenating in the refreshing waters of this pristine beach.
About This Deal
Visit world famous Whitehaven Beach in style by Seaplane. Your aircraft will fly over the beautiful turquoise waters of the Whitsundays with Islands and bays on full display, continue to the amazing swirling sands of Hill Inlet and the expansive stretch of Whitehaven Beach for your picture perfect postcard photos.
This spectacular flight lands gracefully on the aquamarine waters at this pristine beach for a relaxing visit. You will have 2 hours on Whitehaven Beach where you can either relax or explore this iconic beach.
Your tour includes a Buffet lunch on the beach and access to activities of the GSL Marine Whitehaven Beach Club.
Tour departs from Port of Airlie
Duration 3.5 hours
Hotel courtesy bus pick up
Aerial views of the Airlie Beach, Islands, Hill inlet and Whitehaven Beach
90 minutes at Whitehaven Beach
Stand-up paddleboards and beach activities
Fresh lunch served at Whitehaven beach
• Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Heart Reef, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Bottled water
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Self guided Bush Walk
Whitsunday Coast Airport, Lascelles Ave, Gunyarra QLD 4800, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger will be contact by GSL Team inside of 24 hours of booking to let them know exact time of pick up and location. Please ensure contact is current. Thank you
- Whitsunday Coast Airport, Proserpine, Queensland Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/21/2021 - 3/31/2023
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GSL Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.