Capture the essence of Sydney in just one hour on your own private tour. The Harbour is the jewel in this world renowned city and without it the World Heritage listed Opera House and Harbour Bridge would not be as eye-catching. Our unique tour gives you an incite into how "the most beautiful harbour in the world" came into being and now stands at the heart of one of the worlds leading cities. Once you board our boat your skipper can cruise you around the harbour and tell you about the key landmarks, including The Opera House, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, Fort Denison, Admiralty House, The Harbour Bridge, Goat Island and Darling Harbour, to name a few! Your knowledgeable skipper will give you an informative commentary as well as recount anecdotes about the past and present. This is one not to be missed!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You will pass by this iconic structure from several angles and we will stop for some photos
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
We will pass under this famous bridge and tell you some of the stories and history
Pass By: Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The birth place of modern Sydney, this is now a buzzing transport hub. With ferries, trains, trams and busses all passing through the area
Pass By: Australian National Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
View the ships on display which normally include the replica of Captain Cook's ship the HM Bark Endeavour and the restored 1880s cargo ship James Craig.
Pass By: Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
We will pass by this iconic entertainment hub and tell you some of the history
Pass By: Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
We will pass by this famous fort and recount its early history
Pass By: Clark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
We pass by this harbour island on Circular Quay departures only
Pass By: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
We pass near this Island on Circular Quay departures
Pass By: Bradleys Head Trail, Sydney Harbour National Park, Sydney, New South Wales NSW 2000 Australia
We near the shore of this trail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget hats and sunscreen if it is sunny!
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1 hour private cruise of the harbour for your group
- Live commentary by your skipper as you cruise
- A bottle of water per person and some snacks will be provided
- Morning or Afternoon departures available
- We can store a normal airline sized suitcase per person on board if you are checking in/out of a hotel before/after the tour
- Hotel pick-up or Drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the H2O Maxi Taxis in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.