Unique, World Class tour from sensational Sydney Harbour to Manly Beach tour. Be stunned by the beauty of this Harbour city and its ocean and harbour beaches from the only vessel taking in both Harbour and Beaches. It is highly likely for the possibility to view some of Australia's wildlife.
What You'll Get
City to Surf Cruise
Depart from Man O’ War steps Bennelong point near the Opera House
Boarding 9.30am at Man O’ War steps (departs 9.40am)
Return 12pm to Man O’ War steps
Child $109.00 (4-15 years)
See the spectacular cliffs of Sydney Heads then travel along the coast to Queenscliff, Manly and Shelly Beach. A unique, World Class tour from sensational Sydney Harbour to Manly ocean beach. Be stunned by the beauty of this Harbour city and its ocean and Harbour beaches aboard HarbourCat, the only vessel touring both the Harbour and ocean beaches.
From Man-O-War Steps near the Opera House to Queenscliff ocean beach and return to the Opera House in a 12.5 metre catamaran with 360 degree views. Your 2.5 hour tour will feature some of 20 Sydney Harbour beaches, and islands and landmarks. Enjoy spectacular world class views including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Garden Island, Fort Denison, the fishermen huts of Dobroyd Headland, WW II gun bunkers and the North Head fisherman ladders.
- Wave to other friendly boats and surfers
- experience the Australian surf from the ocean side
- Look for wildlife at sea
• Man O’ War steps (near the Opera House) pick up and drop off
• Ocean wildlife is a big possibility
• Stable safe vessel
• Free coffee and tea available
• BYO other food and drinks
• Suitable for all ages including tourists with or without families.
• Chance to see Manly's picturesque beaches from the Ocean side, wave to the surfboard riders
• Sydney Heads and the cliffs North, towards Queenscliff
• Play your music on our bluetooth stereo
• Child/Pram and wheelchair friendly (standard able toilet facilities)
In Summer please bring:
• Sunglasses and hat and possibly a warm jacket
• Your camera
• Any footwear except high heels
Within 7 days of tour: 100% of ticket price will be charged, alternatively another charter date can be arranged depending on availability.
Cancellation is accepted more than 7 days outside of tour date but 20% of the ticket price will charged.
We reserve the right to alter the tour course within the Harbour if conditions don’t allow us offshore.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Local guide
- Free coffee and tea
- Food and drink is not included
Man O' War Steps, Bennelong Point
Boarding 9:30am at Man O' War Steps, Bennelong Point (Departing at 9:40am)
2 hours 30 minutes
12pm at Man O' War Steps, Bennelong Point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harbour Sailing Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.