Day 1: Pickup from accommodation Perth or Perth Domestic/International Airport Travel to Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Centre, indulge in a coffee break and light lunch (guest expense) before hopping aboard a boat cruising the bay enjoying a Dolphin Discovery tour, Busselton is the next stop overlooking the stunning Geographe Bay, experience our iconic Busselton Jetty and enjoy the Train & Underwater Discovery Tour,after this we make our way down to Margaret River to your pre-arranged accommodation.
Day 2: You choose - Premium Wine & Food Tour or Indulge & Discover tour.
Information on these tours can be obtained by contacting us using Viator messaging service.
Day 3 Pickup from your accommodation,walking shoes required Koffeeworks for a coffee break before heading to Leeuwin Lighthouse to enjoy a guided tour, scenic drive up the coast taking in the beauty of the Boyanup Forest. Cowaramup for the last bit of shopping. Woody Nook for wine tasting and lunch before returning to Perth.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret River Region, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Day 1: Pickup from accommodation(Perth) or (Perth National/International Airport) Travel to Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Centre, Busselton is next experience our iconic Busselton Jetty and enjoy the Train & Underwater Discovery Tour(2 hrs) After this we make our way down to Margaret River to your pre-arranged accommodation.
Day 2: A day out enjoying premium wine, food and known scenic locations within the Margaret River region.
Day 3 Pickup from your accommodation including bags(walking shoes required) Leeuwin Lighthouse to enjoy a guided tour then it’s a scenic drive up the coast taking in the beauty of the Boyanup Forrest(photo point stop). Lake Cave is followed by lunch at Xanadu Wines a three-course lunch, glass of wine with your meal is included, stroll around the iconic town of Cowaramup for the last bit of shopping before returning to your accommodation in Perth.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Dolphin Discovery Centre, Anchorage Cove, off Koombana Dr, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
enjoy a cruse on the water interacting with dolphins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Indulge in a train ride an discover what's beneath the ocean
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Day 2: you choose from either a Premium Full day wine & Food Tour or our Indulge and Discover Tour, refer to our website for more detail.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Leeuwin Rd, Augusta WA 6290, Australia
Day 3: Leeuwin Lighthouse to enjoy a guided tour of the grounds before climbing the lighthouse and take in the views where both oceans meet the most southern point on our coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boyanup, Boyanup, Western Australia
Great photo point of the tall trees
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia
Stroll around town taking in and visiting quirky little shops
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Woody Nook Wines, 506 Metricup Road, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Woody Nook Wines - enjoy a wine tasting and a 2 course lunch glass of wine is included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Should the guest have any health restrictions please advise at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Harvest Tours is a COVID clean practicing and vaccination business accredited through Tourism Council WA . Information is available on local regional requirements and restrictions on request.
- Free pickup & transport on arrival to your accommodation
- Lunch's included on both days
- All entry fees to attractions included
- Scenic drive showcasing the region each day
- Day 6 we collect your luggage and deliver you to the airport
- Fully guided tour at all times
- Children welcome
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Woody Nook Wines
- Brewery visits are at guest expense
Perth WA, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & return to your accommodation is at No charge, you will be contacted the afternoon prior to your tour and advised of pickup time.
- Perth Airport WA 6105, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harvest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.