The tour begins with a coffee experience at Yahava Koffeeworks to kick start your day. You'll then head to McHenry Hohnen cellar door to indulge in single vineyard wines of Margaret River paired with free-range meats, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard showcasing biodynamic farming and minimal intervention winemaking. Listen to the history of the vineyard and enjoy a glass of wine with nibbles. Next, experience wine tasting and a 3-course lunch at Xanadu Wines before heading to Vasse Felix for another inspirational tasting from one of the very first wineries established in Margaret River. Then you'll head to Margaret River Chocolate Factory before visiting Vasse Virgin for natural olive oil skin products and a sampling of gourmet foods. To finish the day, we visit the Wild Hop Brewery (guest expense) to indulge in a cleansing ale before returning to your accommodation.
About This Deal
Premium wine & food tour showcasing a vineyard experience, allowing you to indulge in fine wine & food together with a varied range of local produced products.
• Butter poached prawn, pumpkin, cavolo nero, furikake, nori cracker
• eggplant, tortellini, mushrooms, hazelnuts, potato, truffle
• Banana parfait, salted peanut, caramel, dark chocolate sorbet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Harvest Tours is a COVID Clean Practicing Business accredited through Tourism Council WA. All vehicles are fitted with auto hand sanitizer units, travelers are encouraged to use these and others throughout the tour. Information is available on local regional requirements and restrictions on request.
- Lunch - 3-course lunch at Xanadu Wines
- Vineyard tour showcasing biodynamic farming, minimal intervention winemaking
- Choose a bottle of wine Laterite Hills Chardonnay, BDX,GSM, Sauvignon Blanc
- All tastings included
- Free pickup & return to accommodation
- Cleansing ale at the end of the day
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & return to your accommodation is at No charge, you will be contacted the afternoon prior to your tour and advised of pickup time.
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
1 day 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harvest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.