Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Opera House as well as the famous Olympic Park precinct from the seat of your helicopter. Your flight will start as you depart Bankstown Airport and head North to fly over the magnificent Sydney Olympic Park, home of the 2000 Sydney Olympics. You will then follow the Parramatta River all the way to Sydney Harbour, flying over multi-million dollar mansions along the way. Your flight will take you over the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, where you can wave to those doing the bridge climb before reaching Fort Denison. Your professional pilot will then turn your aircraft to offer you unparalleled views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and the Sydney CBD Skyline and more.
About This Deal
From your arrival at your booking time, you will meet your pilot who will firstly give you plenty of opportunity to take photos with the helicopter. Your pilot will then give a quick safety brief before boarding.
After boarding you will then take off from Bankstown Airport, departing north over western Sydney, past Olympic Park and following Parramatta River. Your pilot will provide a thorough and in depth narration along the way and will be available to answer any questions you may have. Arriving at the world famous Sydney Harbour, you will fly over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and over the historic Fort Denison to see other famous landmarks such as Taronga Zoo, Sydney Heads including all of Sydney's bays.
You will then return to Bankstown Airport, where the airport facility has full amenities and a waiting room for any observers you may wish to bring with you. The facility has plenty of free parking at the door for your convenience. Transfers from Bankstown Train Station can be arranged if required with prior notice.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, groups of 3 MUST NOT EXCEED 270kgs combined total weight, groups of 4 MUST NOT EXCEED 360kgs combined total weight.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional pilot
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Helicopter Transport and Training Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.