Discover the secrets and hidden treasures of Melbourne’s lanes and arcades on this small-group walking tour. Immerse yourself in the heritage and culture of this cosmopolitan city, see local artisans and up and coming designers and boutiques. Our team of contemporary guides will bring life to the city as they share information about the characters who shaped the city, and those who shape it today. You'll fall in love with Melbourne and realise how many secrets there are that you would have missed.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden Secrets Tours, 37 Swanston St We meet a various spots for different walks, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Melbourne is the epicenter for all things fashionable. This three-hour tour will highlight the best that Melbourne has to offer, showcasing local designers whilst acquainting you with the arcades and lanes.
With so much to remember and yet more to discover don't forget to make time to return to those you like best in the afternoon, to complete a fabulous day out in Melbourne!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
As our name suggests this tour features the 'hidden secrets' of Melbourne, join us at Federation Square
Stop At: Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
With more than 50 stores, boutiques and galleries, you won’t have time to shop properly but to browse and perhaps pick up the odd trinket.
Stop At: Royal Arcade, 335 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Wander through the famed Royal Arcade, steeped in old-world charm and grace
Stop At: Degraves Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Melbourne is a foodies paradise and no visit would be complete without sampling some of the local food and drink. Indulge your self with a chocolate tasting, drink delicious coffee and you have the option to include a gourmet lunch and a glass of wine. And best of all you will received a complimentary designer hidden secrets goodie bag!
Stop At: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
If time permits visit colourful Hosier Lane
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have mobility or access concerns please advise at time of booking to ensure we can adapt suitably. We may not be able to if not known at least 24 hours prior
- This tour is suitable for ages 14 and over. Not ideal for toddlers/infants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Small-group of maximum 8 people
- Chocolate tasting
- Stop for Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate
- Souvenir bag with map and special offers
- Professional local guide
- Confirmed departures with min of 2 people, we welcome solo travellers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
3 to 4 hours
Flinders Lane, Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hidden Secrets Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.