Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park in the heart of Brisbane offers a unique chance to enjoy abseiling in an urban environment, easily accessed by both beginners and those with abseiling experience. After a safety introduction from a qualified guide, you'll begin abseiling (aka rappelling) on the main cliffs. Watch as the sun sets on the Brisbane skyline and the city lights turn on for the night. Equipment is provided during this 2-hour activity. Group to guide sizes are small so participants can have multiple abseils. Most people will have at least 2 abseils with your qualified guide.
What You'll Get
Meet and greet with your guide
Complete safety demonstration
Abseil from the 20m cliffs with your instructor's guidance
Abseil as many times as possible within the 2 hour timeframe
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, such as asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back- or leg-related physical concerns, or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact the local operator prior to booking if in doubt
- Activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or, in certain circumstances, a full refund
- Minimum age is 8 years (participants 8-16 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day; shorts should be at least mid-thigh length so that the harness sits over your shorts
- Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally hiking boots or running shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Qualified and professional guide
- All safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (bring your own)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HIGHPOINT ADVENTURES PTY LTD T/A PINNACLE SPORTS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.