Kangaroo Point cliff face is a unique sight in the heart of Brisbane, climb the cliffs whilst they are lit up in the evening. The urban cliff offers a unique rock climbing experience, allowing beginners and the experienced to be challenged by its various routes. After learning the basic safety procedures you will be able to familiarize yourself with the vertical world in this 3 hour evening activity.
What You'll Get
Fit Harness, Helmet and shoes
Complete safety induction with your accredited, professional guide
Try out a variety of climbs
Enjoy the city views from this unique urban crag!
• Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or in certain circumstances, a full refund
- Participants under 18 years of age require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- As this is not a catered activity,you are required to bring your own food and refreshments to keep you powered up!
- A moderate level of fitness is required due to potential physical nature of the activity.
- Enclosed footwear should be worn, ideally runners. We suggest you bring water and a light jacket (breezes pick up in the evening)
- Minimum participant age is 8 years old (participants under 13 can climb only, they require a parent or legal guardian to belay them) and all participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an parent or legal guardian)
- Not recommended for people with noteworthy medical conditions, these may include: asthma, epilepsy, angina, diabetes, back or leg related physical concerns or conditions associated with pregnancy. Please contact your local operator prior to booking if in doubt.
- Please wear non-restrictive clothing that suits the weather on the day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All safety equipment
- Climbing Shoes (Bring socks)
- Nationally accredited professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, 29 River Terrace, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HIGHPOINT ADVENTURES PTY LTD T/A PINNACLE SPORTS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.