Hike rugged coastlines, marvel at wild oceans, and unwind in magical hot springs on the Mornington Peninsula.
Time to hit the highway with our small group (max 8 guests) and make our way to the idyllic Mornington Peninsula. Our first stop is the summit of Arthur’s Seat where we’ll share panoramic ocean views and a bite of morning tea. This is just a taste of things to come.
We move onto Bushrangers Bay for a 8km return hike featuring unreal coastal scenery, rocky bays, wild oceans and one picturesque lighthouse. Spot local kangaroos and listen to the songs of native birds as we wander along the undulating path. After we return from our first hike, we will head to Cape Schanck for a smaller walk along the boardwalk before a delicious cafe lunch at The Hidden Kitchen.
Our final stop, Peninsula Hot Springs which is an award-winning natural hot springs and outdoor day spa destination. It’s the perfect way to end a great date with nature! (Bathing time 2h)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
We stop for some morning tea and to enjoy the views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bushrangers Bay, Boneo rd, Flinders, Victoria Australia
We will head off on our 8km return hike from Mornington Peninsula National Park
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Schanck Lighthouse, 420 Cape Schanck Rd, Cape Schanck, Victoria 3939 Australia
Here we will enjoy a smaller coastal walk along the Cape Schanck boardwalk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Peninsula Hot Springs which is an award-winning natural hot springs and outdoor day spa destination
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm layers just in case
- Swimsuit for the Peninsula Hot Springs (towels on us)
- A pair of sandals or slip-on shoes for the day spa areas (optional)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- One guided 8km hike to Bushrangers Bay
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including kangaroos and native birds
- Snacks - Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Entrance to Peninsula Hot Springs (Bath house) & Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rain Ponchos, First Aid & Towels
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Towels are included
- Entry/Admission - Bushrangers Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cape Schanck Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup/dropoff
Hamer Hall, Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.