This small group (max 8 guests) hiking tour is made for those who want the best of the beach and the mountains.We arrive at Wilsons Prom and embark on our first hike for the day which takes us through beautiful terrain and emerges to the vastness of “The Big Drift” Wilsons Promontory sand dunes. An out of this world and inescapable view that can be often over-looked.Once we return we will take a small drive into the town of Yanakie for a delicious lunch at the Wilsons Prom Cafe. After lunch, it’s time for our second hike of the day, a 6.8 km return journey to the famous Mt Oberon. From the summit, you will experience arguably the best coastal views in Victoria.Our next stop is Tidal River for a cheeky ice cream (don’t worry, you’ve earned it) before we head to Squeaky Beach.Here you can wander on the incredibly white rounded grains of quartz which make a squeaking sound giving this popular local beach its name.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Drift, Promontory Rd, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria Australia
“The Big Drift” Wilsons Promontory sand dunes. An out of this world and inescapable view that can be often over-looked.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mt Oberon Summit Walk, Mount Oberon Carpark Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
A 6.8 km return journey to the famous Mt Oberon. From the summit, you will experience arguably the best coastal views in Victoria.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Here you can wander on the incredibly white rounded grains of quartz which make a squeaking sound giving this popular local beach its name.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Discover coastal views, white sands and impressive mountain views at Wilson’s Prom.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (summer months)
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2 x easy to moderate hikes with a total distance of 10 km.
- Plenty of chances to spot emu, koalas, wombats and wallabies
- Snacks - Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Entrance to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rain Ponchos & First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - Big Drift
- Entry/Admission - Mt Oberon Summit Walk
- Entry/Admission - Squeaky Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hamer Hall, Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.