Hike around Phillip Island's Cape Woolamai Nature Park in a small group (max 8 guests) and meet local wildlife from koalas to penguins!
Enjoy a complementary tea or coffee and sit back and relax as we take the 2-hour drive down to Phillip Island. Our first stop is a surfer's dream beach, Cape Woolamai. From here we will lace up the boots and start our hike that will guide you through rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles. As we make our way to the highest point of Phillip Island you can witness stunning views over the Bass Strait and pounding surf below.
After our easy/moderate 6.8km hike we will head into Cowes for a delicious lunch at a local cafe. Next, we make our way to The Nobbies for an easy stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole.
As we return to Melbourne, we will head to Moonlit Sanctuary to get up close to our famous native animals including emus, dingos, wombats & koalas to name a few.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai Walk, Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
We start our hike that will guide you through rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
An easy stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale VIC 3912, Australia
See all of the wonderful Australia animals.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (summer months)
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- An easy to moderate 6.8km guided circuit hike around Phillip Island’s highest point Cape Woolamai
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife
- Snacks - Organic fruit & healthy snacks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly brewed Coffee Supreme & organic tea
- Entrance into Moonlite Sanctuary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rain ponchos & first aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - Cape Woolamai Walk
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Hamer Hall, Melbourne, 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3004, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.