Our first stop is a surfer’s dream beach, Cape Woolamai. From here we will lace up the boots and start our hike that will guide you through rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles.
After our easy/moderate 6.8km hike we will head into Cowes for a delicious lunch before we Phillip Island Koala Reserve. Stroll through this eucalypt woodland and come ‘face-to-face’ with koalas in their natural habitat. The Koala Reserve’s unique tree top boardwalks and close viewing areas allow visitors to see how truly amazing koalas are.
Our next stop is The Nobbies for an easy stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole. This area is home to Australia’s largest seal colony, little penguins, and silver gulls.
And to finish the day we will take a waddle on the wild side and see hundreds (sometimes thousands) of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade. This experience is a wildlife lover’s dream!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai Walk, Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
We start our hike that will guide you through rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve, 1810 Phillip Island Tourist Road, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Stroll through this eucalypt woodland and come ‘face-to-face’ with koalas in their natural habitat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
An easy stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
We will take a waddle on the wild side and see hundreds (sometimes thousands) of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water Bottle (1L)
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (summer months)
- Good vibes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- An easy to moderate 6.8km guided circuit hike around Phillip Island’s highest point Cape Woolamai
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife
- Snacks - Organic fruit & healthy snacks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly brewed Coffee Supreme & organic tea
- Entrance into Penguin Parade & Phillip Island Koala Reserve
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Rain ponchos & first aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - Cape Woolamai Walk
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.