Our first stop is Cape Woolamai where it’s time to lace up our boots and begin the first hike of the day—an easy to moderate 6.8km track through unique landscapes.
We traverse over rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles, and wind our way around the Nature Park of Phillip Island. Experience stunning views over the Bass Strait and the pounding surf below.
After this hike, we head into Cowes for a bite to eat before making our way to the Phillip Island Koala Reserve. Stroll through this eucalyptus woodland and get up close to koalas in their natural habitat.
Our next stop is The Nobbies, where we enjoy a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole.
To top off the day, we take a waddle on the wild side to see hundreds (sometimes thousands) of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade. This experience is a wildlife lover’s dream! Have your camera ready.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Woolamai, Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island, Victoria
It’s time to lace up our boots and begin the first hike of the day—an easy to moderate 6.8km track through unique landscapes
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cowes, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria
After this hike, we head into Cowes for a bite to eat
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve, 1810 Phillip Island Tourist Road, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Stroll through this eucalyptus woodland and get up close to koalas in their natural habitat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
We take a waddle on the wild side to see hundreds (sometimes thousands) of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Entry into Penguin Parade & Phillip Koala Reserve
- An easy to moderate 6.8km guided circuit hike around Phillip Island’s Nature Park
- Plenty of chances to see wildlife including penguins, wallabies and kangaroos
- Snacks - Organic fruit & healthy snacks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea
- Modern VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos, First Aid & Towels
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hike & Seek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.