Enjoy a day out taking in the magnificent sights and tastes of some of the best wineries and cellar doors the Adelaide Hills has to offer. Delight in a seasonal platter while taking in one of the best panoramic views in the region and visit Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement. Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation is included.
What You'll Get
• Complimentary pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
• Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Summertown and Uraidla on the way to our first winery
• Indulge in a seasonal platter and wine tastings at the very picturesque Pike & Joyce, Lenswood
• The next stop for the day is the beautiful and family owned Golding Wines, Lobethal
• Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1-kilometer strip on the beautiful main street.
• After lunch we head to Nepenthe's cellar door in Balhannah. Take in the scenery as we make our way up the long, winding driveway.
• The last stop for the day is Sidewood Cellar Door to enjoy wine and cider tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
• Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Sidewood Cellar Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will contact you 24 hours prior to tour to advise of pick up time
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Wine tastings
- Seasonal platter for morning tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 guests
- Transport by luxury minivan
Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hills Luxury Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.