Enjoy a day out taking in the magnificent sights and tastes of some of the best wineries and cellar doors the Adelaide Hills has to offer. Delight in a seasonal platter while taking in one of the best panoramic views in the region and visit Hahndorf, Australia's oldest surviving German settlement. Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation is included.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 266 Mount Lofty Summit Road Cleland, South Australia Australia
Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golding Wines, 52 Western Branch Rd, Lobethal, South Australia 5241 Australia
Indulge in a seasonal platter and wine tastings at the very picturesque Pike & Joyce, Lenswood.
Relax with a Wine Flight (set tasting of white and red wines) at the family owned Golding Wines, Lobethal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hahndorf SA 5245, Australia
Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nepenthe Wines, 93 Jones Road, Balhannah, South Australia 5242 Australia
After lunch we head to Nepenthe in Balhannah for tastings of their cool climate wines
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sidewood Estate Cellar Door, 15 Onkaparinga Valley Rd, Verdun, South Australia 5245 Australia
Our last stop for the day is Saint & Scholar in Verdun to enjoy wine tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Saint & Scholar is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will contact you 24 hours prior to tour to advise of pick up time
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to depart. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Wine tastings
- Seasonal platter for morning tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 guests
- Transport by luxury minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mount Lofty Summit
- Entry/Admission - Golding Wines
- Entry/Admission - Nepenthe Wines
- Entry/Admission - Sidewood Estate Cellar Door
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up from your Adelaide CBD or Glenelg accommodation.
We will contact you the afternoon before your tour to confirm pick up time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hills Luxury Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.