Are you the kind of person that enjoys losing your breath sometimes? Are you ready for the beauty of this storm carved coastline? If you said yes, you’re ready to join us on this awesome Great Ocean Road Small Groups Tour! Things you will see and do: • Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles • At least 4 attractions at the 12 Apostles Coast: London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback and the Twelve Apostles • Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne and lots of other stops for pictures • Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier • Good music, Good vibe, More attractions, More stops, More fun!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Get to know the story of this dramatic collapse that happened almost 30 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for lunch on this charming coastal town. Go for a walk and take pictures from this white sand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Great Otway National Park, Great Ocean Rd, Hordern Vale, Victoria 3221 Australia
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
Pass By: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Fantastic way to finish the day watching the surfers in action on this elegant beach town
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anglesea Golf Club, 1 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, Victoria 3230 Australia
Before heading back to Melbourne take some pictures of these funny marsupials kangaroos
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 2 years of age on this tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The vehicle used on this tour is a Toyota Hiace Commuter minibus for a maximum of 12 people. If you prefer a more spacious minibus, with hotel pickup/drop off and WiFi on board, please have a look at the PREMIUM version of this tour in our TripAdvisor page.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All children under 7 yrs old are required to travel on child restraints, which are available upon request. Please message us to confirm the age of your child.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
St Paul's Cathedral, Melbourne, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HIT THE ROAD TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.