This is a Premium version of the highly awarded Reverse Itinerary Tour which follows exactly the same itinerary, and has the following plus:
- Pickup from hotels in Melbourne CBD and Southbank
- WiFi onboard
- Spacious minibus
Are you the kind of person that enjoys losing your breath sometimes? Are you ready for the beauty of this storm carved coastline?
If you said yes, you're ready to join us on this awesome Great Ocean Road Small Groups Tour!
Things you will see and do:
• Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles
• At least 4 attractions at the 12 Apostles Coast: London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback and the Twelve Apostles
• Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne and lots of other stops for pictures
• Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier
• Good music, Good vibe, More attractions, More stops, More fun!
Expected return to Melbourne: around 7 PM.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Get to know the story of this dramatic collapse that happened almost 30 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for lunch on this charming coastal town. Go for a walk and take pictures from this white sand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blanket Bay Road, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria 3221 Australia
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
Stop At: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Fantastic way to finish the day watching the surfers in action on this elegant beach town
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anglesea Golf Club, 1 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, Victoria 3230 Australia
Before heading back to Melbourne take some pictures of these funny marsupials kangaroos
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups from Melbourne CBD and Southbank Hotels.
Please send us a message specifying your pickup location and we will soon reply with your pickup time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HIT THE ROAD TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.