This small groups tour (max 10) leaves the city early and goes straight to Eumundi Markets, which first began in 1979 and has now become Australia's biggest craft market, with over 600 stalls setting up beneath the heritage-listed fig trees.
Spend a decent amount of time and this is also the recommended morning tea stop (own expense).
Noosa is one of the most charming beach villages of Australia and there are plenty of options for you on this stop:
. Go for a 1-hour coastal walk at Noosa National Park; or
. Visit the glamorous Noosa shops, Swim at Noosa Main Beach, Relax and indulge yourself with a drink on a Noosa beachfront bar
On the way back to Brisbane we will stop at the picturesque Montville. Enjoy the charming Main Street and its hands crafted antiques and special art pieces shops.
Last but not least will be the second “wow” of the day at Mary Cross Scenic Reserve and its stunning views of The Glass House Mountains.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Original Eumundi Markets, 80 Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 Australia
Eumundi is Australia’s biggest an best artisan market.
On this tour we will drive straight to the market, you will arrive there earlier, before the big crowds, and have 1.5 hours to appreciate the market thoroughly.
Enjoy your time on this lively open-air market with locally made arts & crafts, plus street food.
This is also the suggested morning tea stop, customers can enjoy a variety of cafes and food stalls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Lookout, Viewland Drive, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
This is the first “wow” of the day, at Laguna Lookout offering sweeping vistas of Noosa and the Noosa River.
Set on the edge of Noosa Heads township, amid towering eucalypts forest, Laguna Lookout showcases strikingly-beautiful views of Laguna Bay and Noosa's main beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
A lot of options of things to do while you are at Noosa:
. Walkthrough Noosa National Park.
This coastal walk features the spectacular views of Noosa Headlands, where you will have the opportunity to respectfully enjoy this wildlife sanctuary and take some amazing pictures from incredible lookouts.
. Visit the glamorous Noosa shops
. Swim at Noosa Main Beach
. Relax and indulge yourself with a drink on an iconic Noosa beachfront bar
Also, it’s lunchtime, so you can choose to enjoy one of the charming Noosa restaurants/bar/pubs (own expenses) or bring your lunch and enjoy a beachfront picnic.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
On the way back to Brisbane we will stop at the picturesque Montville.
You will have enough time to thoroughly enjoy the charming Main Street and its hands crafted antiques and special art pieces shops.
And surely you will not want to miss the coffee and cake from a variety of cafes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 148 Mountain View Rd, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
And not far from Montville it will be the second “wow” of the day at Mary Cross Scenic Reserve and its stunning views of The Glass House Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid Safe Tour: - Covid Clean Practicing Business accredited by Quality Tourism Australia - Safe Travels Stamp certified by World Travel and Tourism Council
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Optional pickup from Gold Coast - extra AUD 60 per booking (regardless of the number of people)
1: Museum of Brisbane, City Hall, 64 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
2: Pacific Plaza, 142 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HIT THE ROAD TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.