On this combination tour, you will start the day with our Mt Wellington ULTIMATE Tour, offering a breathtaking journey to the mountain summit, where you will have just short of an hour to explore the sights. After this you will visit to the springs before enjoying coffee at the Lost Freight Café.
Next, you will be transported to the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre by 1pm, where you will commence the afternoon Tasmanian Devils and Richmond Tour – operated by our partners at Experience Tasmania Grayline. This portion of the tour includes 1 hour of free time at the Historical town of Richmond – home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church and goal, along with a collection of wineries, cafes and antique shops to explore.
After this, you will travel to Bonorong Wildlife Park, a rehabilitation centre and home to an array of native animals, including our very own Tasmanian Devil. If you’re lucky, you may even make a ‘furry’ new friend with Bonorong’s up-close animal encounters
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Spectacular views of Hobart and Southern Tasmania
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Australia's oldest bridge, gaol and Catholic church
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Hobart, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal to many of our native animals
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Entry fee to Bonorong included
- One hour spent at Bonorong Wildlife Park
- One hour in Richmond Village to explore at your own leisure
- 50 minutes at Mt Wellington Summit, 30 minutes at the Springs
- Free coffee at lost freight cafe (adult and concessions tickets only)
- Fun and Informative live commentary
- Experienced local drivers/guides
- Entry/Admission - Mount Wellington
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hobart Shuttle Bus Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.