Join us on a wonderful café tour for a delicious adventure, with enticing bites and delights along the way. Perfect for any caffeine fiend, coffee connoisseur, tea drinkers and chocolate lovers: non coffee drinkers will love it too.
If you have any special dietary preferences it is important to let us know in advance.
If you can't make it on a scheduled tour, please call to arrange a tour on a day and time to suit you.
What You'll Get
Meet your guide outside the Hobart Town Hall, 50 Macquarie St Hobart and we shall set off on our 3-hour walking tour to explore Hobart's cafes. Hobart's Café Culture walking tour is a great way to explore Hobart and you will be lead away from the usual sites of Salamanca and into the heart of the CBD. Come along and discover the wonderful variety of hidden cafés tucked into laneways, hidden in courtyards and perched at tiny kerbside venues. We will show you a great side of Hobart's café scene, from the stylish to the eclectic. You will be delighted with the people we encounter, the baristas and food devotees who love their city as much as their food. Think of this as a progressive morning tea. With intimate group size of just 8 guests, this is a more personal walking tour, where we cover Hobart's contemporary café culture and delight you with delicious creations that keep Hobartians fed and energised through their working day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a 3 hour walking tour along city pavements
- Your guide will do everything in her power to get seating at a cafe, but sometimes it's not possible to get a seat at every cafe we visit
- Wheelchair accessible along city pavements - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional local guide
- Food and beverages: included in the tour are tastings of a range of food and drinks.
- The type of tastings will vary depending on the season, the quantity is generous and quality is always excellent
- Cafes in Hobart can and do change their menus, so these included items are an indication only:
- Beverages: a choice of coffee, chai, tea, hot chocolate or juice
- Light refreshments: tasting of chocolate, sweet or savoury muffin, or pie or bagel
- Please let us know if you have any dietary preferences
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks beyond those offered on the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Outside the Hobart Town Hall, 50 Macquarie St, Hobart. This is in the block between Elizabeth & Argyle Streets and it is near the Grand Chancellor Hotel and Hobart CBD.
The walking tour ends in Hobart Central Business District.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hobart Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.