Enjoy the spectacular views on your private helicopter scenic flight over the Hunter Valley wine country in a truly relaxing atmosphere, after which you can wine and dine at your chosen restaurant.
What You'll Get
Get a truly amazing aerial perspective of the Hunter Valley wineries, vines, the Hunter Valley Gardens and even the Cypress Lakes Golf Course on your scenic helicopter flight - see the Hunter Valley like you've never seen it before!
Lunch is also included in your package and the venues you have to choose from include:
• Hunters Quarter: a relaxed and elegant dining destination, located in the Cockfighters Ghost Vineyard of Pokolbin. The menu is created using the area’s local and seasonal produce, and its dishes deliver balanced innovative originals with texture in the most extraordinary country setting. (open Friday to Monday)
• Emersons at Adina vineyard: Set in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region, the newly named 'Emerson’s Café & Restaurant' on Lovedale Road is surrounded by acres of established vineyards & an impressive olive grove. (open Wednesday to Sunday)
• Esca at Bimbadgen: Esca Bimbadgen is situated high on a hill in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country. Dedicated to the art of food & wine matching, Esca’s modern Australian cuisine, fresh local and home grown produce and spectacular views make for a truly memorable fine dining experience. (open 7 days)With a maximum of 3 passengers in each Helicopter, you will be treated to an incredibly personalized experience with a professional pilot to take you on your journey. Accommodation pickup is also available and may be organized directly with the supplier for an additional fee.
Departure point is from the Cessnock Aerodrome, in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136kg will not be able to take this experience.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Private tour
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hunter Valley Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.