Experience the refreshing natural beauty of the Blue Mountains with a start from the Sydney city centre. Enjoy view of the Three Sisters from Echo Point. After lunch (optional), visit the Jenolan Caves, which stretches over 25-miles (40km) through the Megalong Valley. Follow your way into the largest of the caves, Lucas Cave, to admire the ‘Cathedral’ chamber, so called for its breath-taking acoustics. Also get to see the blue lake nearby and feel luckey if you could see the platypus in the waters.
On your return journey, hop on a scenic Parramatta River Cruise and see how the city lights up as you traverse into Circular Quay where your tour ends.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Admire the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Blue Mountains on this full-day tour from Sydney and experience an amazing view of the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley and Megalong Valley.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Jenolan Caves, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales
Jenolan Caves, located in the west of the Blue Mountain are known to be the oldest open caves (340 million years old). Along with visiting the centuries old cave, also get a chance to see mineral rich blue lake and feel yourself to be lucky if you spot platypus in the waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Parramatta river cruise helps you to explore the best view of the scenic beauty of Sydney city. During the tour, spot the places like Cockatoo Island & Woolwich through the inner route
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Entry fees of Lucus Caves
- Lunch (Optional)
- Private Blue Mountain Tour
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Other personal expenses
- Meet & greet
- Tips & gratitude (optional)
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central, Cnr of George and, Quay St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
9 hours 30 minutes
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Infinity tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.