Start your day with Featherdale Wildlife Park with a close and personal view of the native Australian animals like koalas and wallabies. Later during the day, visit Blue Mountain, famous for its dramatic scenery & the Three Sisters and take a view at the beautiful scenery as you energize yourself for the day. Then, head down the road to Scenic World included in the package with Skyway, Railway, Cableway & Walk in the temperate rainforest. On your return journey, hop on a scenic river cruise and see how the city lights up as you traverse into Circular Quay where your tour ends.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Admire the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Blue Mountains on this full-day tour from Sydney and experience an amazing view of the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley and Megalong Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Scenic World, Violet St &, Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Experience the full day tour from Sydney to Blue Mountain & enjoy the scenic world tour including unlimited entry of Skyway, Railway, Cableway & Walkway.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Featherdale Wildlife Park is an Australian zoo in Doonside, west of the Sydney CBD and it offers you a close and personal view of the native Australian animals like koalas. wallabies and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parramatta River, New South Wales, Australia
Parramatta river cruise helps you to explore the best view of the scenic beauty of Sydney city. During the tour, spot the places like Cockatoo Island & Woolwich through the inner route
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Entry fees of Featherdale Wildlife & Parramatta River Cruise
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost of 5 AUD
- Lunch (optional)
- Unlimited entry to Scenic World Tour (Cable/Sky/Rail/Walk)
- All-inclusive blue mountain tour with Driver cum Guide
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Other personal expenses
- Meet & greet
- Tips & gratitude (optional)
- Professional Tour Guide
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Infinity tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.