Discover the beautiful scenery of Melbourne in this road trip to the Phillip Island. Experince the Phillip
Island Nature Parks (the Nature Parks) which is a unique conservation organisation that operates
complementary ecotourism experiences on Phillip Island.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve, 1810 Phillip Island Tourist Road, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore the tree-top boardwalks at the Koala Reserve and see koalas up close in their natural habitat. Wander the extensive trails through the natural Australian bushland and enjoy the abundant bird life. The woodland is home to many animals including wallabies, echidnas and bats.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Churchill Island Heritage Farm, 246 Samuel Amess Dr, Churchill, Victoria 3925 Australia
Escape to another time and enjoy the farm activities, explore the historical grounds and soak up the tranquil scenery.
Daily farm activities to catch: cow milking, blacksmithing, sheep shearing, working dogs and whip cracking & boomerang throwing.
"Don't forget to catch the daily farming activities between 2pm and 3.30pm!"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
The exciting ‘Antarctic Journey’ attraction at the Nobbies Centre takes you on a virtual journey to the world’s most extreme continent – Antarctica.
Marvel at Antarctic wildlife in the multimedia displays and "virtual" interactive experiences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Witness the Penguin Parade on the Phillip Island with the Standard Viewing.
"Experience the magic of little penguins and one of the largest penguin colonies in Australia"
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry fees Penguine Parade
- Melbourne City - Airport / Hotel / Port pick up
- Entry ticket to Koala Reserve
- Entry ticket to Churchill island
- Entry Ticket to Antarctic Journey
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Other personal expenses
- Meet & greet
- Tips & gratitude (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup for travellers from anywere in the Melbourne City
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Infinity tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.