This tour is designed to showcase what the average local would get up to on the Sunshine Coast.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Tinbeerwah, Mt Tinbeerwah, Tinbeerwah, Queensland, Noosa, Queensland 4563 Australia
Easy 1km climb, 360 views of Noosa and surrounding hinterland
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kondalilla Falls Rd, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Bush walk and morning tea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Caloundra, Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
BBQ in the park followed by a surf lesson
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laguna Lookout, Viewland Drive, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
sunset looking out over the Noosa Hinterland
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - BBQ lunch and snacks
- Surf lesson with all equipment
- Entry/Admission - Mount Tinbeerwah
- Entry/Admission - Kondalilla Falls
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Lookout
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times; Flashpackers 7:40 am, Nomads 7:50 am, YHA 8:00 am.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jeff Leech in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.