Witness the majestic beauty of our migrating humpback whales on this 2-hour whale watching cruise from the town of Huskisson on Jervis Bay. You’ll cruise through the sparkling waters and past the white sandy beaches of the Jervis Bay Marin Park in search of these gentle giants of the sea. From May to November whales in increasing numbers can be found along the NSW coast on their annual migration, and during the months of October and November mothers and calves even enter Jervis Bay for a number of days to rest and bond with their young before continuing on the massive journey back to Antarctica.
What You'll Get
This tour gives you the rare opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of our migrating Humpback Whales. Imagine setting off on the immaculate Jervis Bay, on a sunny winter’s day, and having these awe inspiring Humpback Whales greet us on their journey.
On the Northern migration we sight whales within a mile or so off the dramatic sea cliffs on Jervis Bay’s peninsula. During the Southern migration, we begin to get mothers and their new born calves coming to rest in Jervis Bay. A truly life changing experience set against rugged cliffs and ancient sea caves
• Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- 2-hour cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.