While we tour on the pristine waters of Jervis Bay, we drop the boomnet in the water and get you wildly wet. An experience like no other, itcan only be described like a cruising spa bath that will make you laughtill you cry.Boom Netting is suitable for all ages and all swimming abilities, eventhose with any type of disability. It is popular with family groups,corporate days out and festive season celebrations.The Boom Netting Experience lasts for approx 15 to 20 minutes andis only available as part of the Dolphin Tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
While we tour on the pristine waters of Jervis Bay, we drop the boom
net in the water and get you wildly wet. An experience like no other, it
can only be described like a cruising spa bath that will make you laugh
till you cry.
Boom Netting is suitable for all ages and all swimming abilities, even
those with any type of disability. It is popular with family groups,
corporate days out and festive season celebrations.
The Boom Netting Experience lasts for approx 15 to 20 minutes and
is only available as part of the Dolphin Tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Swimwear/protective clothing, footwear, hat and sunglasses, Sunscreen, towel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased
- Entry/Admission - Jervis Bay Wild Cruises
- Hotel Pick Up and Returns
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.