While we tour on the pristine waters of Jervis Bay, we drop the boom net in the water and get you wildly wet. An experience like no other, it can only be described like a cruising spa bath that will make you laugh till you cry.
Boom Netting is suitable for all ages and all swimming abilities, even those with any type of disability. It is popular with family groups, corporate days out and festive season celebrations. The Boom Netting Experience lasts for approx 15 to 20 minutes and is only available as part of the Dolphin Tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
Cruise the pristine waters of Jervis Bay with its' resident pod of nearly 100 Bottlenose Dolphins... Whilst cruising, we lower the Boom Net into the water for guests to cool off, have fun and continue with the search for Dolphins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Swimwear/protective clothing, footwear, hat and sunglasses, Sunscreen, towel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vessel is regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected that people touch. We recommend that you don't shake hands to greet others Recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app for contact tracing. Should the COVIDSafe app not downloaded, boat crew will obtain details for contact tracing.
- Complimentary tea and coffee on board
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased
- Dolphin Cruise with Boom-netting
- Entry/Admission - Jervis Bay Wild Cruises
- Hotel Pick Up and Returns
1 hour 30 minutes
Portside Cafe, 15 Field St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.