To suit all levels of experience from beginners to advanced. It’s easy fun, and safe for the whole family. For beginners our instructor will advise you on safety, maneuvering and proper paddling techniques - our objective is to keeping you on the dry side up.Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle boarding is a fabulous well being activity for everyone. Explore the natural beauty of Currambene Creek, rich with birds and other wildlife. Learn about the environment, go through exotic mangroves, and more than likely you will be observed by spoonbills, pelicans, kookaburras and cranes. You may even see Stumpy the stingray.All participants must be able to swim confidently.
About This Deal
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the water as you paddle your way through the sheltered waters of Currambene Creek. Discover the nature, wildlife and mangroves of Jervis Bay. You may even cross paths with our local giant sting rays, or resident pelicans. Regardless of your experience,
from beginners to advanced, kayak and SUP boards are fun for everyone.
Would you like a guided tour? Join our experienced and professional guide for a 2hr guided tour. Individuals of varying experience are welcome. However, all participants must be able to swim confidently.
• Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, 11 Dent Street, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to swim
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- PFD's, paddle board and Kayak or SUP
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
58 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
Returns to original departure point
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.