To enjoy a mixture of wines, scenery of the Tamborine and Canungra district and a 2 course lunch is a great mixture. With some special activity of the glow worms caves and Alpaca feeding . For non wine enthusiasts in our tours the vineyards selected have coffee and beautiful surrounds for leisure walks.
What You'll Get
After hotel pick up we travel to Cedar Creek Estate NthTamborine for our first wine tasting followed by morning tea of Devonshire Scones. A visit to the Glow Worm Cave at Cedar Creek Estate. A stroll around the beautiful gardens. A panoramic view at the Hang Gliders Lookout on our way to the Green Lane Coffee plantation tour and coffee tasting. Our second wine tasting at Hampton Estate wines where we enjoy a 2 course lunch with fantastic views of the Gold Coast Hinterland. On to O'Reilly's Vineyard in Canungra for our 3rd wine tasting and then a stroll around the grounds and see the Alpaca farm. Coffee and glasses of wine are available at all 3 wineries. A pleasant drive back to Brisbane. A very relaxing easy day enjoying the Hinterland scenery, attractions and its beautiful wines.
• Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves, 104/144 Hartley Rd at Cedar Creek Estate Winery, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
• Mountview Alpaca Farm, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
• Canungra, Canungra, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards, 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra, Queensland 4275 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Bistro lunch at the Canungra Hotel
- Coffee and/or Tea
Brisbane Transit Centre Car Park, Brisbane Transit Centre, 151 Roma Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up points arranged for local residents at the time of booking. From Brisbane CBD to Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the JOHN ALBERT CHARL FIELD in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.