We are passianate riders with local knowledge, we pride ourselves on quality equipment at an affordable price and a fun experience riding on our network of over 15kms of local trails which include over 5kms of hand built gravity trails....so much fun and free access to ride.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyogle Visitor Information Centre, Summerland Way Cnr Anzac Dr, Kyogle, New South Wales 2474 Australia
Local trails in state forest,over 15 kms and more built everyday.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of bicycle
Andrew Street, Andrew St, Kyogle NSW 2474, Australia
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jon Coomber in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.