The only regular Aboriginal guided rock art tours, 6 days a week.
No better way to experience the history and significance of Aboriginal culture!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakadu National Park, Kakadu National Park, Top End, Northern Territory
Meet you local Aboriginal guide at the carpark and walk through the Anbangbang rock art shelters located at Burrungkuy (Nourlangie). you will see the amazing rock art and hear the stories behind them.
You will walk just over 1km over the two hours where you can sit and rest in the ancient shelters while you also get to listen to the family history of this special place.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- 2hr tour with a local Aboriginal guide
- Kakadu Park Pass
Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) Parking lot, Kakadu NT 0822, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kakadu Rock Art Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.