Cruise the sheltered waters of Oyster Harbour and the ancient Kalgan River whilst listening to a live and humerous commentary about the history, wildlife and why Albany is the home of ANZAC. With more the eighteen years of us cruising the wildlife has accepted us as part of the eco system. You will get up close and personal at the same time as learning about what you are seeing. The vessel also has a glass bottom.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kalgan River, Great Southern Region, Kalgan, Albany, Western Australia Australia
See wildlife which includes on a regular basis Hawks, Eagles, Pelicans and Kangaroos. Learn the history, both European and Dreamtime whilst cruising on the worlds oldest continually flowing river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea or coffee with hot savoury damper
- Private transportation
Swarbrick Street, Swarbrick St, Emu Point WA 6330, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kalgan Queen Scenic Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.