Discover the exquisite beauty of the Pinnacles on this 10.5-hour tour from Perth, and see for yourself why these ancient limestone pillars are a favorite destination for photographers. You'll also visit Yanchep National Park and see Crystal Cave with a park ranger guide. A morning snack and lunch are included.
What You'll Get
Your day trip starts as you depart Perth, traveling along Indian Ocean Drive toward the coastal town of Cervantes, 125 miles (200 km) north of the city.
The limestone rock formations in Nambung National Park known as the Pinnacles reach as tall as 16 feet (5 meters) and are randomly scattered in this vast area of rippled sand dunes. They were formed 25,000 to 35,000 years ago after the sea receded, leaving behind deposits of shells. As time passed, the wind removed the remaining sand, leaving the pillars that stand today. Enjoy plenty of photo ops of this otherworldly landscape before continuing your tour to Yanchep National Park.
At Yanchep, you can walk around the gardens and lake, and look for the many kangaroos that wander freely around the park. You can also spot koalas in the trees as you walk along the boardwalk in the koala enclosure. With a park ranger, take an informative guided tour of Crystal Cave.
Your day trip ends with return to Perth for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yanchep National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Select hotels in the Perth central business district
10 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kandu Holidays in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.