Margaret River’s coast to the west of the town is a world-renowned surfing location, known for its amazing surf breaks. Colloquially, the area is referred to as “Margs”. The surrounding area is the Margaret River Wine Region and is known for its quality wine production, culinary experiences and tourism, attracting a staggering 500,000 visitors annually.
About This Deal
Géographe Bay was named in May 1801 by French explorer Nicolas Baudin after his ship. The bay is a wide curve of coastline extending from Cape Naturaliste past the towns of Dunsborough and Busselton, ending near the city of Bunbury. Protected from the rough seas of the Indian Ocean by Cape Naturaliste, which makes it a popular destination for recreational boaters. The bay is extremely shallow, limiting the entrance of large ships. To alleviate the problem the amazing 2-kilometre long Busselton Jetty, the longest in the southern hemisphere, was built. You will have the opportunity to visit the Jetty, a great spot for a walk and also some fantastic photo opportunities.
The bay attracts whale watchers, who see it as an alternative to Flinders Bay. The north west part of the bay is the location of a number surf breaks.
Travel onto Cape Naturalist Lighthouse followed by a tour of Ngilgi cave (previously known as Yallingup Cave). Edward Dawson discovered it in 1899 when searching for stray horses.
Enjoy this day trip filled with food, wine, sightseeing and indulgence all at your pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Perth CBD hotels
Fremantle pickups can be arranged upon request
You will be returned to your original pickup location
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kandu Holidays in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.