This is a half day food and wine tour designed for those with limited time on Kangaroo Island. Pick ups are available from the airport or hotel. Visit Clifford's Honey where you can taste the different varieties of honey, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and learn about how the eucalyptus oil is distilled, Bay of Shoals Winery for a wine tasting and Kangaroo Island Spirits for a gin, vodka and liqueur tasting.
About This Deal
Be picked up from your accommodation or be met at the airport where we will then make our way to Clifford's Honey where you can learn about the history of the Ligurian Bees and taste the different varieties of honey. We will then drive a short distance to Eucalyptus Distillery where you can do a guided tour and see how the Eucalyptus Oil is dsitilled and stroll around the gift shop. We then make our way to Island Pure Sheep Dairy to watch the sheep being milked before making our way to Islander Estate to enjoy the wine tastings and cheese platter. We then make a final stop at Kangaroo Island Spirits for gin, vodka and liqueur tasting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Gin, Vodka & Liqueur Tasting
- Bottled Water available on the bus
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Trails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.