Enjoy a 2 day/1 night Food, Wine & Scenic package and visit places such as Clifford's Honey, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Kangaroo Island Spirits, Pennington Bay, Sunset Food & Wine, and Dudley Wines, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Flinders Chase National Park and Hanson Bay Koala Sanctuary.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Gourmet Food & Wine Tour
Stop At: Kangaroo Island Spirits, 856 Playford Hwy, Cygnet River, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Enjoy gin, vodka and liqueur tastings at our rustic gin distillery.
Stop At: Clifford's Honey Farm, 1157 Elsegood Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Learn about the history of the Ligurian Bee, taste the different varieties of honey and visit the gift shop.
Stop At: Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, 691 Willsons Rd, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Learn about the history of the distillery and the distillation process, try some eucalyptus drops and wander around the gift shop. Enjoy some cider tastings.
Stop At: Sunset Food and Wine, 4564 Hog Bay Rd, Kangaroo Head SA 5222, Australia
Enjoy a gourmet lunch while overlooking spectacular views while sipping on a glass of wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dudley Cellar Door, 1153 Willoughtby Road 12km from Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
Finish the day with some wine tastings at this cellar door that has one of the most spectacular views on the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
• Lunch: Enjoy a gourmet lunch at Sunset Food & Wine.
Accommodation included: Accommodation will be in Kingscote at either Aurora Ozone Hotel or Seaside Inn.
Day 2: Scenic Tour
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Wander down the boardwalk to the viewing platform where you will view Australian Seal Lions in their natural environment, frolicking on the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vivonne Bay, Vivonne Bay, South Australia
Stop for a photo as this spectacular bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase Visitor Centre, Flinders Chase National Park, Flinders Chase, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Wander through the visitor center and gift shop. Enjoy lunch at The Chase Cafe before we head into the national park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Chase National Park, South Coast Road, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
Visit Remarkable Rocks, Weirs Cove and Admirals Arch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, 7797 South Coast Rd, Hanson Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Make your way through the trails in this park where you can spot koalas in the trees in their natural surroundings.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch at The Chase Cafe
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required otherwise single supplement is applicable
- A maximum of 08 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Wine, Gin, Vodka & Liqueur tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Hotel/Airport pickup
- Hotel/Airport drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Entry/Admission - Clifford's Honey Farm
- Entry/Admission - Emu Ridge Eucalyptus
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Food and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Dudley Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Sealink Terminal, Penneshaw
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangaroo Island Trails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.