We offer an experienced private tour in a new luxury minibus for groups up to 11 in total. Guests may choose various locations including The Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, The Blue Mountains and Sydney (City, Beaches and Rivers).
Our guides offer a fun, relaxed day out in some truly unique and beautiful areas.
All of our private tours are suitable for everyone. From groups of friends, family, colleagues and senior groups.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
A wonderful destination to explore Australia's oldest wine region for a diverse range of food and wine.
This itinerary may include wine tasting at premium boutique vineyards, as well as chocolate, cheese, olive, beer, vodka and gin tasting.
With a wonderful selection of gourmet cafe's & restaurants with the backdrop of vines and mountains, this is a day to indulge all of you your senses.
This trip can also include a visit to a wildlife sanctuary, particularly loved by children and visitors from abroad.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Southern Highlands, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
The most beautiful of the wine regions within reach of Sydney, the rolling hills and quaint historic villages of the Southern Highlands makes for a wonderful connection between wine, food and fresh country air.
And only 1.5 hours from Sydney
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Mountains and Valley's just outside of Sydney. For those who love the great outdoors, here is nature at its best.
With a range of walks from short flat tracks to longer more challenging hikes, let us design an itinerary that suits your ability and interests.
Why not mix the day up with wine tasting in the Megalong Valley? Or take a scenic ride on a cable car over the valley or scenic train ride?
There are also a lovely selection of cafe's to refuel or set you up for an afternoon slumber.
We've been taking groups to the Blue Mountains for over 10 years and love sharing this area with our guests.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wildlife Park Entry
- Tasting Fees
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pickup from your private residence.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kangarrific Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.