Enjoy a 6-hour tour through the Noosa Everglades by Kayak. Follow your professional guide to see Lake Cootharaba, Kinaba, Fig Tree Lake and the Upper Noosa River (The River of Mirrors). Travel in comfort in your expedition sea kayak, and and enjoy a delecious lunch. Experience the unique waterways tailored to your kayaking experience and fitness level complete with all necessary equipment.
About This Deal
8.30 am to 1.30pm – This remarkable experience offers a chance to visit secluded locations by kayak and truly experience the natural beauty and wildlife in the heart of the Noosa Everglades. This tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and age. Trips include professional guide, all equipment, a delicious and hearty brunch and an unforgettable experience.
• Kanu Kapers Australia Noosa Everglades Kayak Day Tours, 11 Toolara St, Boreen Point, Queensland 4565 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you wear shoes that can get wet, a rash vest, board shorts, a hat, and sunglasses
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, insect repellent, a water bottle, a windproof jacket/rain coat, a change of clothes and shoes, a towel, and a plastic bag for your camera
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, food allergies)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A moderate fitness level is recommended to ensure a smooth and enjoyable kayaking experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Fresh fruit and baked bread
- Professional tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-of Noosa Area only $40/person - Contact Kanu Kapers
204 Lake Flat Rd, Boreen Point QLD 4565, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kanu Kapers Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.