Enjoy a 6-hour tour through the Noosa Everglades by Kayak. Follow your professional guide to see Lake Cootharaba, Kinaba, Fig Tree Lake and the Upper Noosa River (The River of Mirrors). Travel in comfort with hotel pickup and drop-off (from the Noosa area), shared transportation, and an included lunch. Experience the unique waterways tailored to your kayaking experience and fitness level complete with all necessary equipment.
What You'll Get
Enjoy pickup from your Noosa-area hotel around 7:30am-8am to begin your 8:30am tour. Upon arrival, you will receive a small amount of paperwork and receive your dry bag for the day. You will then settle into your kayak for instruction of all the basic kayaking skills to ensure an enjoyable paddle across Lake Cootharaba to Kinaba. Take a stop in Fig Tree Lake, the heart of the Noosa Everglades, to enjoy a delicious hearty lunch. Enjoy fresh meat and fish, locally sourced delicacies, fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, organic freshly brewed coffee and other beverages all included with the price of your tour. You will then continue into Upper Noosa River through the section known as The River of Mirrors, a wonderland of reflecting landscapes.
During your travel, enjoy a refreshing swim in the pristine waters and experience the serenity of this unique wilderness, see the stunning expanse of views of the Great Sandy National Park and the Lake of Lillies. Keep an eye out for the abundant wildlife - pelicans, sea eagles, kangaroos, black swans, goannas, cockatoos, echidna, kingfishers, and plenty more that inhabit or migrate to the National Park. You will also have the opportunity to visit Harry's Hut for those seeking a more challenging kayak trip. Depending on whether the wind is blowing favorably, you may be able to hoist the sails to cross Lake Cootharaba to head back to the launch site, arriving back at approximately 3pm. From here, you will be dropped off back at your Noosa-area hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you wear shoes that can get wet, a rash vest, board shorts, a hat, and sunglasses
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, insect repellent, a water bottle, a windproof jacket/rain coat, a change of clothes and shoes, a towel, and a plastic bag for your camera
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, food allergies)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A moderate fitness level is recommended to ensure a smooth and enjoyable kayaking experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Fresh fruit and baked bread
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Noosa Area
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside of the Noosa area)
Your hotel in the Noosa area or the Elanda Point canoe launching area
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kanu Kapers Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.