Wine and beer lovers prepare to charge your glasses!Escape the bustle of Brisbane City life while visiting ideal real countryside, breathing the clean country air, experience the relaxed rural lifestyle, reflect on quaint historic towns, all awhile refining your palate with their Boutique Wine and Beers.Your hosts, Ray and Karen, share a passion for wine and its provenance and discovered a bounty of family owned and operated wineries & micro breweries in and around Moreton Bay, Somerset Region, their local region .
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Woongooroo Estate, 35 Doyles Road Mount Archer, Kilcoy, Queensland 4515 Australia
Start your day with a free locally made coffee on board the bus.
Then you will experience a unique Australian education you will never forget with a Wine and Cheese Appreciation.
From there you will head over to Kilkoy to a small family owned cellar door for some wine tastings and a lunch fit for a king, local Angus steak.
You will then experience the magnificent views of the Moreton Bay Region at Mount Mee lookout.
From there you will visit yet another family run award winning cellar door and micro brewery for another wine tasting and craft beer.
You will conclude your day with one last stop of more, yes more, a craft beer tasting paddle at another micro brewery.
You will be then dropped back at your pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Cellar Door fees
- Water and soft drink on board
- A coffee in the morning while travelling
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KAREN HELLSTEN in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.