Meet the people behind the brews... from coffee to distilled spirits and beer ( all made with love right here in Byron Bay).
A 2 - 3 hour tour where you get to meet the makers and learn the love behind the brew.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
We'll have a little walk through the Byron Bay Arts & Industrial Estate so you get to learn what it has on offer ( many a secret yumminess her). Then we'll visit a coffee roaster that is an institution in Byron and we'll grab a caffeine fix. Then off to a distillery, a bit of a cookie monster tasting and then we end up at Byron's famous brewery where you'll get a tour and some tastings.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Byron Bay
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Stone & Wood Brewery Byron Bay, 100 Centennial Cct, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kay Kutt in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.