Immerse yourself in nature in this eco-tour which takes you into an unspoilt tidal river, brimming with bird and fish life. This tour consistently gains the best reviews and has won several awards. Qualified, experienced local guides know the where the birds nest, where the best photographic spots are and the way the tides work. This is a unique experience in Australia's Coastal Wilderness. Nature at your own pace in a small group tour.
About This Deal
Trained guides will take paddlers on a kayak tour of the pristine estuarine river. Refreshments are served on sandy river bank. Nature at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Delicious home-baked muffins, fresh fruit and/or lunch.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Choice of plunge coffee, herbal teas, black tea or fruit juice
- Top quality Hobie sit-on-top kayaks are used.
- Dry bags, binoculars, towel, drinking water, sunscreen, hand sanitiser
Barongarook, 1167 Princes Hwy, Kiah NSW 2551, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kiah Wilderness Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.