Enjoy sweeping views of the Blue Mountains and sites including the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley. Hop on board the Scenic Railway (or other rides) at Scenic World, enjoy a chef-prepared lunch (dietary requirements accommodated), and visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to see kangaroos and other native Australian critters. Then, cruise by boat back to Sydney Harbour on the Parramatta River.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia, 2 hours
Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia, 2 hours
Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia, 1 hour
Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia, 45 minutes
Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia, 30 minutes
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- English-speaking guides
- Private drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.