Instant ConfirmationTravel by boat and see the sights from the waterTreat a loved one on a special occasionChoice of seating availableSee the sights illuminated at nightDinner includedFree drinks included
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Pass By: Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a three-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery.
Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise - sample menu subject to change:
• Seasonal salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
• Grilled barramundi fillet accompanied by seasonal vegetables, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
• Kale stuffed chicken breast with fresh beans, Dutch carrots and chicken jus
• Tian of Mediterranean vegetables with olive polenta and tomato salsa (V-GF)
• Orange flourless cake served with butterscotch sauce (GF)
From the bar
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 5:00 PM
Departure Point: Captain Cook Cruises - King St Wharf, King St Wharf 1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Best Available Seat 17:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Best available seating on the day of travel
Option Departure Time: 5:00 PMConfirmed Window Seat 17:00:
Option Descriptions: Guaranteed window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery
Option Departure Time: 5:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.