Instant ConfirmationEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the cityLed by a local guideFree hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puffing Billy Playground, Kilvington Drive, Emerald, Victoria Australia
Stop At: Grants on Sherbrooke, 70 Monbulk Rd, Kallista, Victoria 3789 Australia
At Grants on Sherbrooke enjoy a delicious homemade Devonshire Tea – warm scones with jam and cream, and tea or coffee. Plus, there's crackers with Vegemite for those brave enough to try!
You can hand-feed kookaburras, rosellas, cockatoos and galahs (seed provided).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160, Australia
Ride the Puffing Billy Steam Train for a memorable 30-minute journey on Australia's most notable narrow-gauge railway
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, 878 - 880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Journey into the prosperous heart of picturesque wine country, the Yarra Valley, and visit Rochford Wines to taste some of their award-winning wines. You'll have the opportunity to relax over lunch and a glass of one of their superb regional wines (see Optional Add-on)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Tantalize your taste buds at this second winery where you can sample and purchase more wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yering Farm Wines, St. Huberts Road, Yering, Victoria Australia
The final stop on your winery tour. Sample a few more wines before jumping back on the coach and heading back to Melbourne.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Return to the city and hotel drop offs commence.
Please note: This is a guide itinerary which may be subject to last minute changes.
Duration: 1 hour
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air-conditioning and restroom
- Famous Puffing Billy Steam Train ride from Belgrave to Menzies
- Professional Local Guide
- Extensive Wine Tasting at Rochford Estate, Dominique Portet and Yering Farm Estate
- 2 course lunch at Rochford Estate (when selected). gf, vegetarian, vegan and Halal options available
- Learn all about the spectacular Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges with your expert local guide
- Japanese and Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Grants on Sherbrooke
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Entry/Admission - Rochford Wines Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Farm Wines
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Playground
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.