Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the citySmall group ensures personal serviceLed by a local guideFree drinks includedLunch included
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Pass By: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
Take in some of Victoria’s best wineries in the stunning region of the Yarra Valley, only one hour from Melbourne.
Stop At: Yering Farm Wines, St. Huberts Road, Yering, Victoria Australia
The cellar door which is a converted old hay shed is situated at the top of the hill, overlooking stunning views. This charming rustic cellar door, oozing with character is a fantastic environment to enjoy superb wines made with traditional winemaking techniques. The cellar door proudly showcases antique cooper tools used by pioneer winemakers over a century ago.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa, 1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen VIC 3775, Australia
Tucked away just off the Melba Hwy, Balgownie is a real gem. With spectacular views and a great display on the history of winemaking, this place has a lot to offer. The cellar door staff will share some of their great wines with you after which time you can relax and enjoy the view or wander around their facilities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rae's Restaurant Balgownie Estate, 1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen VIC 3775, Australia
Tucked away just off the Melba Hwy, Balgownie is a real gem.
With spectacular views and a great display on the history of winemaking, this place has a lot to offer. The cellar door staff will share some of their great wines with you before you move into the stunning restaurant for your delicious 1 course lunch to include a glass of wine and tea or coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine Chandon Winery, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
French Champagne company Moet & Chandon’s Australian production house Domain Chandon is the perfect way to finish the day with a guided tour through the winery that shows how the wine is made followed by a relaxing glass of Australia’s best bubbly and a view that will leave you in awe. Spectacular, to say the least.
Duration: 1 hour
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tastings at four Yarra Valley wineries
- Lunch at Balgownie Estate or equivalent
- Glass of wine and tea or coffee with lunch
- Entry/Admission - Yering Farm Wines
- Entry/Admission - Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa
- Entry/Admission - Rae's Restaurant Balgownie Estate
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Chandon Winery
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.