Instant ConfirmationTravel by boat and see the sights from the waterGet off the beaten track in a 4x4Get up-close to native wildlifeInformative, friendly and professional guideFree hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Stephens, Port Stephens, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and travel over the Hawkesbury River, a holiday hub for boat lovers
Stop At: Australian Reptile Park, Pacific Highway, Gosford, New South Wales 2251 Australia
Discover native wildlife at a zoo with a bite – the Australian Reptile Park. Get up-close to the wildlife, including echidnas, platypus and dingoes. Hand-feed the friendly kangaroos, see cute koalas and a huge saltwater crocodile
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
In Port Stephens, there’s time to purchase lunch (own expense) before you board your dolphin-watching cruise. Hop on to the catamaran and head out on the water in search of dolphins
• The bottlenose dolphins have several pods in the area, so there is a very good chance of seeing one, if not many
• Be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery of the bay and Tomaree and Yacaaba Headlands.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Stockton Sand Dunes, Anna Beach, Port Stephens, New South Wales Australia
Travel in a purpose-built 4WD vehicle to the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest sand dune system in Australia, stretching for 32 kilometres over 2,500 hectares. Sandboard at your own pace or experience the thrill of high speed down the enormous dunes.
Duration: 1 hour
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- 4WD Adventure Tour through the sand dunes on famous Stockton Beach
- Dolphin watching cruise from Nelson Bay with boom netting and opportunity to swim!
- Sandboarding at Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, the largest sand dune system in Australia
- Live commentary on board from an experienced local driver guide
- Entry to the Australian Reptile Park and chance to get up close an personal to Australian Wildlife
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB, air conditioning & W/C
- Entry/Admission - Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Nelson Bay
- Entry/Admission - Stockton Sand Dunes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.