Experience the quintessential Top End flight and take in the famous Kakadu National Park, including the spectacular Mary River and its wetlands.
Depart Darwin Airport and prepare yourself for scenery that will take your breath away. This extensive scenic flight traverses otherwise untouchable landscapes, over the best and most beautiful areas of Kakadu. See the vast water systems, wetlands and Mary River, as well as spectacular features scattered across the landscape. In the wet season we fly over the magnificent Jim Jim and Twin Falls, while in the dry season we fly over the world-renowned Arnhem Land, with its amazing landscape formations. The unique scenery experienced on this flight will stay with you for years to come
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 3 Lois Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Depart Kookaburra Air for a breathtaking Scenic Flight over the Northern Territory's most brilliant landscapes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Arnhem Highway, Mary River National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Follow the vast Mary River to Kakadu
Stop At: Kakadu National park, Kakadu Hwy, Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory 0886 Australia
Scenic Flight from Darwin to Kakadu National Park, covering the most spectacular areas of the park in the wet & dry seasons.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Scenic Flight
- Fixed-wing Aircraft
- Window Seat
- Free Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and Drink
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kookaburra Air in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.