Treat yourself to a decadent afternoon of high tea aboard an old-fashioned paddle wheeler. This scenic 2.5-hour cruise on the Brisbane River includes sparkling wine with traditional treats such as quiches, finger sandwiches, scones and desserts. Stroll the outdoor decks and soak up the sunshine as you enjoy some of the most picturesque scenery Brisbane has to offer.
About This Deal
When your wooden paddle wheeler departs from Eagle Street Pier in Brisbane, the crew will show you to your table for afternoon high tea.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink and free-flowing blooming tea as you’re entertained on board by a popular pianist. The menu features traditional sweet and savory selections such as freshly made scones served with jam and cream, chocolate fondant, caramel slices, gourmet savory wraps and finger sandwiches and more. Additional drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
Unobstructed views of the waterfront make for great photos ops of the highlights such as Story Bridge, a heritage-listed steel cantilevered bridge that connects north and south Brisbane. You’ll also pass the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Queensland Maritime Museum, Southbank Cultural Precinct, the Wheel of Brisbane and many more attractions.
After a leisurely 2.5 hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddle wheeler returns you to the dock.
• Scones with mixed berry jam, whipped cream
• Seasonal fruit salads
• Dark chocolate fondant (G)
• Baked passionfruit cheese cake
• Chocolate mousse in espresso cups (G)
• Panna cotta with summer berry glaze
• King Island cheddar cubes
• Country-style terrine
• Mixed olives
• Assortment of finger sandwiches and wraps including -
• Roasted beef, lettuce, seeded mustard aioli
• Free range egg, truffle mayo (V)
• Smoke salmon, capers, fresh apple
• Honey roasted leg ham, cheddar, tomato relish
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to food availability and seasonality.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We can cater to gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian and vegan. These options must be pre-booked prior to the cruise date. We cannot cater for dietary requirements on the day.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise of any mobility issues. Our vessels have stairs. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- High Tea
- Bottomless sparkling, beer and soft drink
- Blooming tea
- Live music on board
- All other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point at approximately 3:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kookaburra Showboat Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.